Making of Sculpture Garden: The Trouble-Free Way. Designing your very own garden according to your taste and style is difficult sometimes. But that is not anymore a problem today; there have been a lot of articles and pictures in the magazine where you can dig up some fabulous ideas in creating your very own garden.
If you don’t have enough time in detailing your garden style, there are group of people which you can hire with. Those people will be thee one to design your garden in accordance to your preferred mode. In addition to that, sculpture garden is also a good way to create a garden style. Sculpture garden is inexpensive since the garden ideas will be filled with sculptures in between the trees, in the middle of the grass, or even the flower pots.
The main view of the sculpture garden could be the giant and the minute cemented statue, or the monuments will just be an accessory to the green environment. In playing for the color of the statue, environmental colors would suit best. The following sculptures are the recommended figures in adding splendid view to your sculpture garden.
• The endless flowing fountain is one of the most impressive views in any backyard. There are different forms of fountains that give marvelous sight. Ground level fountains create a remarkable design of the green place making it look like a rain forest view. Wall-mounted fountain is the traditional style of completing the image of serenity.
Sculptured benches or any perfectly hand-carved wooden benches could perfectly fit the look of a green meadow. The additional seats are perfect for you after the long hours of work. The serenity of the place plus the cold stone of the benches complete the perfect moment of restful stay. If you want to find for a perfect carved benches, you can go to the nearest local estate auctions or any yard sales available in your town.
• The sweet sound of the wind chimes adds to the tranquility of your garden. Wind chimes are actually a moving sculpture that produces a sound when the wind starts to blow. The sound that the wind chime produces is like music to everybody’s ear. You must add this to your lists for this will add to the totality of your dream sculptured garden.
• Flower pots should never be forgotten. Aside from the fact that this will add to the beautiful scenery, this will also keep the small animals out of the soil. In choosing flower pots, it would be best to pick those giant pots for giant plants. This will keep you easy in creating another motif to your garden in the future. Small flower pots are unnecessary. It will just consume the large spaces of your plot.
Always be reminded that in creating a style, simple yet elegant is still the best. Pick those colorful flowers and orchids. Flowers and orchids attract butterflies that suit the image of beautiful garden. Just be very creative in planning and these sculpture garden is already an edge.
Remember the Wildflowers for Your Garden
I always love planting a good vegetable garden. There’s just something about that fresh produce that can’t be touched by any other source. But my gardens are never just about the vegetables. I include flowers as well. Are you making sure to include wildflowers in your garden?
Wildflowers, especially of native varieties, are wonderful for your garden. They grow better than other plants as they’re adapted to the climate. Many attract bees and other pollinators, and can be beneficial to native wildlife.
Select the right varieties, and they’re also beautiful. That’s true even here in southern California, where most people don’t think of the native plants as beautiful. There are some great ones for gardens. The California poppy is perhaps the best known. There’s a quite lovely larkspur that is native to the part I live in right now that produces stunning, deep purple blooms. I learned about that one when it volunteered itself in the backyard last year.
Wildflowers may not be beautiful year round, which is why not all gardeners like them. If you want them to keep growing year after year, you have to let at least some of the flowers go to seed, which may not be the most attractive time for the plant either. But if you do this, you won’t have to keep planting them year after year. Some of the seeds should come up on their own. Do clear out the dry plants after they’ve gone to seed and add them to your compost pile.
Letting the seeds go on their own does mean a more random, natural look to your garden. That’s one of the things I love about it, but that is difficult for others to appreciate. If you want your flower garden to look a bit more organized, you may need to harvest the seeds yourself and plant them where you’d prefer that they grow.
Wildflower seeds shouldn’t be too hard to find. Look at local garden centers and find out which wildflowers are native to your area. You may also have to check with your Homeowner’s Association if you’re planting them where others can see, as some associations are really picky about what you can grow.
Choose well, plant them in the right kind of soil, and you should have some lovely native flowers to enjoy from your garden in the months to come. A good mix of species will add wonderful colors to your garden.
- Creeping Phlox Flowers
- How to Plant an Easy and Simple Bird of Paradise Flower
- Plant Pots Flowers
- Peas and Beans in a Home Garden
- Annual Phlox Flowers
- Zinnias In Pots
- Flowers Garden Images
- How Many Crepe Paper Flowers Can You Make?
- Larkspur Flowers
- Amazing Backyard Landscaping Ideas